Sales, Branding and Education Opportunities Targeted to Robotics Engineers
The continued growth and expansion of the robotics sector, of course, presents a huge market opportunity for companies offering solutions that simplify and speed the design and development of robotics systems. But the availability of robotics engineering solutions, while necessary, is not enough to ensure the robotics opportunity is maximized. The robotics engineering community must be informed of availability of robotics development solutions and enabling technologies, as well as educated about their applicability and use. That is the role of Robotics Engineering Week.
TARGETING THE ROBOTICS ENGINEERING COMMUNITY
The Robotics Engineering Week program, as well as individual sessions, will be marketed to engineering and technical management professionals chartered with developing the next generation of commercial class robotics and intelligent systems products and services. The marketing itself will be expansive and take advantage of WTWH Media’s unparalleled reach to robotics engineering professionals and others through their world class robotics publications and associated social media outlets including The Robot Report, Robotics Business Review, Collaborative Robotics Trends and Mobile Robot Guide.
WHO WILL ATTEND
The attended profile for Robotics Engineering Week includes technical and business professionals from all over the world including:
- Robotics OEMs AND Developers of Robotics Technologies for Internal Use – Producers of robotics products, technologies and services for sale to others, representatives from Global 200 companies developing robotics solutions for their own internal use, as well as providers of R&D, engineering and manufacturing services.
- Corporate Management
- Business Development Professionals
- R&D Teams / Advanced Technology Groups
- Engineers / Engineering Management
- Design Engineers
- System Architects
- Software Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Human Factors Professionals
- Mechanical/Hardware Engineers
- Engineering Management