Tracks and Sessions
Autonomous Mobile Robots Training Days sessions fall into three tracks and focus on the most critical issues facing companies evaluating AMR solutions, as well as firms with operational mobile systems that wish to keep abreast of the latest trends in the AMR sector. Sessions include:
Systems and Platforms
- Autonomous Mobile Robots - A Primer for End-Users, Integrators and VARs
- Mobile Robotics Solution Providers - Evaluating, Selecting and Partnering
- AMR Safety and Interoperability - Solutions & Standards for Autonomous Mobile Robots
- Autonomous Mobile Robots in the Warehouse: Scaling from Pilots to Fleets
- Intelligent Mobile Robots for Warehouse, DC and Fulfillment Center Intralogistics
- Mobile Robots in Manufacturing Environments: Applications and Use Cases
Controlling the motors and actuators in Mobile Robots is a critical design challenge for engineers. Yet most text book motion control techniques are better suited to stationary equipment such as machine tools and laboratory automation. In this webinar we will do a deep dive on modifications to standard motion control techniques as well as entirely new techniques for achieving state of the art control of mobile and remote robotic devices.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- Common motion control challenges engineering teams face when designing mobile robotics.
- Top ten new and existing motion control techniques used to control mobile robots.
- Recent control product developments that may help you reduce the size and cost of your AMR controller.
Come learn about the latest technological advances and new applications for autonomous mobile robots (AMRs). Become the smartest person in your department about how these tools can make your operations run smoother, faster, and more reliably than ever before by way of real-world examples and customer case studies you haven't seen on YouTube or LinkedIn. Nail your next project planning session and impress your senior management with the lessons you'll take away from this session!
Attendees of this webinar will:
- Understand the latest advancements in AMR technology.
- Learn which workflows are best suited to automate in your operations.
- Know how AMRs are being deployed by companies in your specific industry.
Commercial class autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) are widely available for use in indoor environments, both as dedicated solutions for specific applications, and as “open”, customizable platforms designed to serve a variety of needs. These systems autonomously navigate operational environments while carrying some type of payload or sensor package suitable to their application.
There is a rapidly growing number of companies that have adopted autonomous mobile robots in their warehouses and distribution centers, where they have delivered real business value as an efficient, robust and flexible solution for many applications. Many of these firms deployed AMRs on a trial or project basis, and are now considering more strategic, scaled rollouts.
For non-adopters, too, the issue of scaling AMRs from pilot projects to autonomous fleets is a key concern. In this webinar, attendees with learn from solutions providers and industry experts about critical AMR scaling challenges and solutions.
- Integration with existing infrastructure
- Interoperation with existing automation processes
- Configuration and deployment
- Fleet management and pick optimization
- Safety, security and control
- Failover and intervention management
- Monitoring, auditing and analytics
Drones and robotic vehicles are being increasingly deployed in diverse missions including disaster relief, bushfire rescue, patrolling, ocean surveying and more. To execute missions effectively, it is imperative operators have access to real-time vehicle data to help them plan and respond in critical situations.
However, this has been a traditional bottleneck, especially when multiple vehicles are operating simultaneously in remote locations.
Now more than ever, there is a critical need to address the challenges around communication and transparency in multi-vehicle missions. We need technologies to enable easier command and control of vehicles, giving us the confidence to bring success to each humanitarian effort.
Learn how cloud-based platforms are revolutionising the robotic industry by :
- Improving IoT integrations with cellular connectivity.
- Providing stronger situational awareness.
- Improving decision-making with real-time data streaming.
- Cost-effective allocation of human resourcing.
- The ability to perform more dynamic missions with computer vision, AI algorithms, and machine learning techniques.
To increase the efficiency of their operations while simultaneously reducing costs, forward thinking companies have adopted autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) to automate the movement of materials and goods environments. A key feature of AMRs is their ability to operate safely in peopled, dynamic environments.
To ensure high levels of safe AMR operation, safety technologies, standards and best practices have been introduced in many facilities where AMRs are in operation. But safety technologies can be complex, and there are many issues not addressed by formal standards. In addition, best practices typically vary from location to location.
In this session, a panel of leading robotics safety experts will review most critical issues for the safe operation of autonomous mobile robots, including standards efforts, risk assessments, best practices, and safety technologies.